Friday, May 29, 2009

MHS Graduation 2009

Miss Shelby Lincoln/my best friend Carolines older sista'~me luvs her!
I have truly been blessed with some of the most amazing friends this year, a few of them happen to be~ Seriously Super-dee-dooper Seniors!
Mr. Muscles Jacob :)
Halle and I in the groovy red stadium seats, at Taco bell arena in Boise State
This is my awesome Friend whose always got my back~ Stud Man Kedrick, he rocks in Football and his Dad happens to be my advanced fitness teacher :) cool stuff huh!?!
We munched on Chillis chips and salsa, and fries covered in cheese and jalapenos after the Graduation.
Baily Collins, I pretty much loves her mucho!
My girlie's, Me, Skyla, and Caroline!
Awe....Sigh... Chance makes me smile, he was a great freidn to me when I need it, Prom with him was the best! I am going to miss having him in my History class... tear, tear, sniffle, sniffle...
Mr. golf pro... this is our friend Kayden... he will go on to do great things with Golf, I am sure of that!
My Mommma and Daddster before the Graduation! I Loves them the mostest!
And then there is Miss thang~ Halle! She is the most loyal, sweet, and fun Friend in this world we live in! We decided to totally glam up before we went, so we were "peacocking" (getting toetally glamourous like a peacock) it all OUT like that!