Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial day~

My Sisters... Canada, Me and Malibu! With our Grandma!
All of these decorations are from us, we add to it every time we go! We actually have a major blast every time we are at the graveyard, we walk around and see all of the graves and talk about them as a family!~
We go to my Grandma Carols grave a lot! A LOT, LOT! We visit her every time we are in town in Rexburg and we always bring more flowers, pretty rocks, sculptures, flags, piano figures, angel figures, kites, flying flowers and stuff! She was such an amazing person and she taught me so many wonderful things! I love that she taught me to play the piano and we always used to sing together! She treated everyone like they were the most important and wonderful thing in the world! My middle name is Carol after her and I love that it is!