Friday, August 28, 2009

pet peeves.

I LOVE.
Books. I love reading. I could do it all day




Nerdy boys.. because they always seem to be the ones who turn out to be superheroes:)




and because I'm faithful in the belief that




ALL THE GEEKS GET THE GIRLS.












So recently, I've noticed that there are a few things that really knock me off my
wacker.


they are my pet peeves.


I would like to share them with you


here's a few


i rhymed.







COMET.


It is the most stupid.

mom-"go clean your whole bathroom with the green crap spread everywhere"

me-"work for three hours in hopes that the mess she made is smaller then what it was before"

I don't understand why after you scrub the bathtub untill its clean, you can't ever get the comet to come out.




Its so annoying.








when someone comes into your room and the door is closed...








and they leave it open!!


even when you ask you ask them to close it.


pshh.





when people squeeze from the middle of the toothpaste.


no bueno


when you try to put it on your toothbrush there is always dried up toothpaste everywhere!!!

so I buy the stand up toothpaste :)


wonderful.






speed limits.


especially after you watch an action movie and you want to drive fast.


you understand. :)