Saturday, August 29, 2009

funny conversation.

Kelsie-maddison!!

Me-kelsie!!

Kelsie-what up girl

Me-getting ready to go to halles house.. you?

Kelsie-just got home from my xc meet

Me-sweeet dude.

Kelsie-word

Me-haha egh schools starting.

Kelsie-i know!!!! grosss

Me-i know. and i still dont have a date to homecoming

Kelsie-dude

there is time

don't worry about it


Me-um two weeks!!

but i already have my dresd

dres

s

dress holy wow bajeebers.

Kelsie-maddison i promise you'll get a date

Me-if i learn to spell dress first.

Kelsie-you're the LAST person who should be worried about not geting one

ahahahahaha

Me-haha thanks my friend. hows the braaa boy? i say that because i don't know how to spell his name i think its braden?

Kelsie-ahahahaha corect

we're good :):)

Me-cute man.

and i say that becsue he is a man

with a beard

like woah

Kelsie-

ahahahaha he shaved it

Me-

oh thats cool is it much different?

Kelsie-

naw we're still just dating

Me-

blah

Kelsie-

i don't want to have a boyfriend this year

Me-

thats a good idea

i just want to get married

hahahahahaha

Kelsie-

and make babies?!?!?!

WOT

Me-

no mabey fake ones. i'll put them in car seats on the top of my car and drive around and see what people do.


what a odd conversation.


talking about odd..

I was sitting in my car on fairview the otherday at a stop light. There was this really gross truck with a really gross guy in it who looked like he was homeless.

I was listening to Love Story by Taylor Swift. singing and he opens his door and gets out and walks to the side of the road where there is a shirt sitting there.

He picks it up.

smells it.

and walks back to the car with it.

no lie. I didn't think that would ever happen untill I saw it.

Nastayyy.