Monday, February 9, 2009

Sick Sick Sick

Those are our best fake smiles we could conger up, we are really deathly,sickly,ickily,snotty,coughingly SICK! The Evil cough from you know where has struck this part of the world and we are the innocent victims! My Dad still put my friends to work though, he bought another flat screen and made them start installing it in the bonus room and made them move the other two T.V.s to different locations in our house...
Smile, Cough, Cough, Smile...
Mother please just leave us to our misery and stop taking those blasted pictures! I may kill over dead at any minute, and I will probably die with a smile on my face, because I am so used to flashing my pearly whites every time a camera is pointed at me...I do love my super comfy PINK Jammie's and Jacob is styling in his Tony the Tiger Frosted Flakes P.J.s I may not live till morning...to be continued...
Jacob is telling everyone on the other end of the line we might not live to see daylight tomorrow because we are so sickly ill, and of course I am saving my voice so I just text my last words...