Thursday, April 16, 2009

~Prom 2009~With my Best Friend~

MY BEST FREN'
Posing to show Chances School Ring...
Prom Tie...
Show us your muscles picture!
Craming myself into the limo....
The Back of my dress...I loved it!
Just me right before my best freind Chance picked me up for Prom! I was so excited, I knew it was going to be the best date, and I was right, it most certainly was!

My Dress was my favorite, favorite, favorite! I loved dancing in it beacuse of its length, Woe Chance is so tough, he can pick me up and throw me over his shoulder, like a soldier HA.
The most awesome group for Prom...I loved how funny each person in our group was, It really was the best Prom Ever....I highly recomend going with your bestest guy friend to Prom, it is so NOT awkward and it is just plain relaxed easy FUN!
This is the sweet Cadillac 1980s blue Limo! It was such a blast, it took us to and from everywhere we went all night long and our driver was hysterical, we had such a riot in that Limo! I loved every second of it!

Girls
Girls shoe picture! Woo Hoo...
Sitting down and relaxing in the grass while everyone was taking more and more pictures, Chance is so funny, he was the best date ever! So genuinely respectful, kind, happy, goofy, a stylen' dancer, and a just a total blast!
Our group was so much fun, the girls are all super funny and nice, it could not have been a better group to go with!
Smile girls...It was hot and this bee was bugging us, but it turned out to be a great photo session with parents cameras flashing every other second!
Chance loves to make this sad/funny face, my Mom would not let up with all of the poses she was making us do, lol
I loved my corsage, it was so pretty :)
Excited!!!
I was so excited when my great Friend Chance asked me to Prom! He made a remix of a song and asked me to prom in the lyrics, and then during my history class he asked me in a hang
man game! I decided some delicious sugar cookies in the shape of YES would be just the way to answer back!