Friday, January 9, 2009

Summer time at Our Awesome Cabin In Island Park :)



My Sister who I love... and the beautiful wildflowers that come back every year'
The Wild Flowers are so pretty in the summers
Daddy and Malibu! This is Dads favorite place in the whole world, our cabin makes him smile this big!
This was such a funny night... We were at this neat little tourist site "Johnny Sacks Cabin" in Island Park where these huge rainbow trout swim in the water, the water is shallow and crystal clear, we were all feeding the fish and I was showing Malibu all of the pretty fishes when my New Silver Ring fell off of my finger and right down to the bottom of the water... My Dad said not to worry I will go in after it, he rolled up his pants and started to walk in slowly, he suddenly sunk down really deep and his shoe came off, we were all laughing really hard because he was being so funny, but my Mom was yelling go get your shoe its floating away and Canada got all worried and started rolling up her pants and jumped in and started trying to get the shoe when she sunk down and was all wet up to her waist, Dad just kept trying to get to my ring in the middle of the river, he had to put his whole head under so he could see it, he finally got it and headed toward his shoe my mom was all like hurry and get your shoe its more expensive than that ring... so he walked down the middle of the river trying to catch up with his shoe, Canada ran ahead of him and got into the freezing cold water in front of the shoe and stopped it just as Dad was getting to her! We all were laughing and screaming at them, it created quite a scene and all of the tourist were taking pictures of us, Dad got out of the water picked me up, swung me around and around and said why didn't you go in and get your own ring? This picture my mom took of us right after they got out of the water you will notice my Dad has both his shoes! And you can kinda see my silver thumb ring...Ha
Campfires in the back yard of our cabin My Dad prepares the best Burgundy Steaks all summer long on the fire!
This is the natural springs 2008
Malibu, Canada, Boston and Me 2008
My Daddy and siblings...Yellowstone 2008
I love the summer time, because that is when load up the car and head to our cabin in the mountains all summer long! I am coloring in my coloring book I've had since I was like 3!
This was back in the summer of 2007

We go into Yellowstone National Park about a hundred times every summer!

2007
This is a natural springs we always stop at to get water from!
The town of Yellowstone has this fun little park we stop and have picnics at, I've been coming here since I was a baby! Sisters!Canada 10 and Malibu One year old...
My Family.